Varun was looking for throwing the best venue to commemorate the golden jubilee on the birth anniversary of his paternal great grandfather who was one amongst the eminent names who had participated in the fight of freedom struggle. He had, prepared the guest list which was overflowing with names of family members of his friends who had participated with him in the freedom struggle, included in them were a few inmates, who were part of the hunger strike in the Britishers prison. To the give the party an exquisite look he had a few ideas. To execute them without fault and error he hired professional organizer, to ensure everything falls in place as he did not want to take a chance here, as this occasion was special.
Things to do:
- Making list of themes which would go with his idea. The idea behind the party was weathered (by weathered, he only strained on ancient look which should not be confused with old or worn out), so the theme and party compliment one another.
- The task to follow was a little tough, as it was how to choose the best venue for wedding and party? - Wedding because some of his uncle’s friends had their marriage anniversary as well. He made a list of names of famous banquet, some small banquet halls, and amongst them it also included wedding venues.
- Varun’s father asked him to not to consider money as factor which restrain him from choosing the best ideas for party, and its theme. These words from his father gave wings to his imaginations, and he was already brimming with innumerable ideas and themes.
- He quickly crossed the names of the venues and banquets located near. He was quick to search the names of professional party organizers with expertise in planning weddings.
- Next thing on his list was searching for luxurious wedding and party resorts at the destination he had earlier short listed to the occasion, but neglected due to shortage of funds.
He had mapped out everything, and had a check listed every minute detail relatingto party planning. His mind was now working a rough draft before implementing things on the date of event. He and his family were filled will energy and enthusiasm for the event, and surprising his grand grandfather whom he lovingly called g cube.